Township Council Buys More Than $360,000 In Good And Services
A $160,000 playground system for Inman Park was among the more than $360,000 in good and services purchases authorized Dec. 13 by the Township Council.
That contract – totaling $160,699 – went to MRC of Spring Lake.
The council also authorized:
- A $12,460 contract for four portable radar signs from All Traffic Solutions of State College, Pa.
- A $17,900 contract for the emergency installation of two isolation valves on Poe and Cooper avenues, to Garrison Enterprises Inc. of Vineland.
- A $21,588 contract for retrofitting lighting at the township community/senior center to Tri State LED of Greenwich, Ct.
- A $22,273 contract for audio and video equipment and services for the Township Council chamber to Audio & Telecom Services of Toms River.
- A $23,319 contract for video display enhancement for the township community/senior center to Audio & Telecom Services of Toms River.
- A $31,677 contract for fleet management software to Ron Turley Associates of Glendale, Az.
- Agreements to extend recreation and enrichment program contracts to:
Chess Buy of East Windsor for $12,500
Soccer Centers of Somerset for $12,500
US Sports Institute of Whitehouse Station for $25,000
Robokidz of Monmouth Junction for $12,500
Kidz Art of Hamilton for $12,500.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 The Franklin Reporter & Advocate