Police Log: March 7 – 14, 2017
- Viswanath Papineni of Somerset was cited for careless driving after his car collided with one at Fuller Street and Franklin Boulevard, driven by Malcolm Smullen of Piscataway. Smullen said he was on Franklin when Papineni’s car pulled out in front of his.
- Antone Watts of Elizabeth was cited for careless driving after his panel truck collided with a car driven by Lewis Walton of Somerset. Walton said he was stopped at a stop sign on Highland Avenue when Watts’ truck, while turning from Irvington Avenue, crossed the double yellow line and struck his car.
- Someone kicked in the rear basement window of a Henry Street home, then ransacked it.
- Lubomir Vladov of Somerset was cited for careless driving after he lost control of his car while turning from DeMott Lane to Easton Avenue. His car spun, hit the center median, and then returned to the road. Vladov said his tires slipped.
- Erica Hagood of Somerset was cited for careless driving and driving with a suspended license after her car collided with a tractor-trailer driven by Norman Lane of Howell. Lane said he was starting up in traffic on Franklin Boulevard when Hagood’s car came out of Blake Street, in front of his truck. he said he could not avoid the accident.
- Someone broke a window on a Unami Court home between March 5 and March 9.
- Donna Randazza, 51, was charged with possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance or Analog, and was also arrested on an outstanding Franklin Township warrant.
- Cars driven by Priscilla Roberson and Leidy Ventura-Marte, both of Somerset, collided at Arden Street and Girard Avenue intersection. The impact spun both cars around, and they ended up in an Arden Street home’s front yard.
- Joseph DiCcianni of Edison was cited for failing to have his car inspected after the car he was driving collided with one on Cedar Grove Lane driven by Ahasanul Haque of Pennsylvania. DiCcianni was turning out of a parking lot at the time of the collision.
- Jason Berkey, 45, of Trenton, was charged with shoplifting after he allegedly did not pay for some assorted groceries from an Easton Avenue store. He was also wanted on an outstanding warrant from New Brunswick.
- Stacey Gondek of Franklin Park was injured after her car rolled over one of her legs after she slipped in the snow. Gondek said she parked in a Rt. 27 lot, but forgot to put her car in park before exiting.
- Michael Proctor, 47, of New Brunswick, was arrested on outstanding warrants from East Brunswick and Piscataway, and was also cited for driving on the suspended list and not having the proper lighting equipment after a motor vehicle stop on Hamilton Street.
- Bria Drayton of Avenel was cited for careless driving after her car rear-ended one on DeMott Lane driven by Rachael Richardson of New Brunswick.
- Devin Godfrey-Phipps, 40, of North Brunswick, was charged with criminal mischief with damage after he allegedly kicked in the front door of a Kingsberry Drive home.
- Zongxun Liu of Somerset was cited for careless driving after his car collided with one driven by Lokanadha Velagaleti of Somerset. Liu said he was trying to turn right from South Middlebush to Amwell roads when the cars collided.
- Ahsauda Understanding Hart-Williams, 26, of South Brunswick, was arrested on an outstanding warrants from Franklin Township.
- Someone removed a Realtor sign from in front of a Coppermine Road home.
- A 2016 Mercedes-Benz E40 was damaged – possibly with a pellet gun – while it was parked on Kingsberry Drive.
- Ashwini Venkatasamy of Monmouth Junction was cited for careless driving and driving without a seat belt after her car collided with one on Route 27 driven by Ethan Goldstein of Kendall Park. Goldstein said he was traveling down 27 when Venkatasamy’s car pulled out right in front of his.
- Raja Oqbal of Somerset was cited for careless driving after his car rear-ended one on Easton Avenue driven by Donna Navatkoski of Somerset.
- Asia Robinson, 29, of Somerset, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Franklin Township.
- Franklin Ballinas, 21, of New Brunswick, was arrested on an outstanding Franklin Township warrant.
- Iman Wade, 24, of Hamilton was arrested on an outstanding Franklin Township warrant.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 The Franklin Reporter & Advocate