Quantcast

Police: Gas Can Ignited by Outdoor Fireplace, No Injuries

A Mark Street resident got a scare Nov. 29 when a gasoline can caught fire next to his outdoor fireplace.

Police said the resident, who they did not identify, said he was lighting charcoal in the outdoor fireplace in preparation of cooking chicken when the small can caught fire.

The homeowner extinguished the fire before police and the East Franklin Fire Co. arrived on the scene, police said.

There were no injuries, police said.

Your Thoughts

comments

Please Support Independent Journalism In Franklin Township!

No other media outlet covering Franklin Township brings you the depth of information presented by the Franklin Reporter & Advocate. Period. We are the only truly independent media serving the Eight Villages.

But we can only do that with your support. Please consider a yearly subscription to our online news site; at $37 a year, it’s one of the best investments you can make in our community.

To subscribe, please click here.

Other News From The Eight Villages …

Sign Up For The Morning Report!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *