Quantcast

Police: Pressurized Gas Fire Quickly Extinguished

A Nov. 8 fire at a township business which was caused by pressurized gas was quickly extinguished by township firefighters.

A release from township police said that police were notified of a fire alarm at 2:31 p.m. at Veeco on Elizabeth Avenue. The information was that there was a chemical fire in building, according to the release.

The fire was sparked by a pressurized gas that was used by company employees, according to the release. Firefighters from the Elizabeth Avenue Volunteer Fire Company extinguished the fire by cutting the gas supply, the release said.

The release said the fire resulted in minimal damage to one room of the building.

Your Thoughts

comments

Please Support Independent Journalism In Franklin Township!

No other media outlet covering Franklin Township brings you the depth of information presented by the Franklin Reporter & Advocate. Period. We are the only truly independent media serving the Eight Villages.

But we can only do that with your support. Please consider a yearly subscription to our online news site; at $37 a year, it’s one of the best investments you can make in our community.

To subscribe, please click here.

Other News From The Eight Villages …

Sign Up For The Morning Report!